Thursday, August 4, 2011

Fruit Float


At first, I wanted to make a Root Beer Float but then I  decided to make a different beverage because I have made Root Beer floats before. So I was flipping through the Betty Crocker Cookbook for Boys and Girls when I came to Fruit Floats. I read what I would need and so I asked my Mom if she would get the ingredients I would need the next time she was at the store. A couple days later my mom got the ingredients  that I needed. My older sister was excited about the float recipe too. I made them for a dessert when my sister wasn't there  so when she got home I made her one. When I got to make the Fruit Float I was so happy because I got to cut the fruit.  I didn't I use all the fruit it suggested in the recipe I only used strawberries and bananas. I think this is a great beverage for Summer! Try it!

Fill a Tall glass with  fruit such as raspberries, blueberries, banana slices, strawberries, or any fruit you like.
Pour in chilled ginger ale
Top with 1 scoop lime sherbet

No comments:

Post a Comment